August 3rd- August 9th

Mileage for the Year 2009
1836 miles


Mileage for the week 8/3- 8/9
62 miles


8/9
15 miles

Had a good run today. I ran up Artic Valley road and back down and then added on at the end to get about 15 miles. I wanted a run to help get me ready for Equinox a little. Some real good uphill and some downhill pounding. Kept it pretty easy though on the way up. I wouldn't say it's ever just easy on the way up, but I tried not to Redline. Good effort today and was tired at the end.

8/8
6 miles

I ran to Huffman and back with a little extra. Kept it nice and easy to recover from yesterdays workout and get ready for long run tomorrow.

8/7
10+ miles (6 @ Tempo pace)

I ran on the treadmill because I enjoy Tempo on it. I can just relax and not think about pace. Anyways, I ran a 3 mile warm-up and then started out at 6min. pace for tempo. I was able to get 3 miles on the mille before it started acting up, so I had to jump outside and do the last 3. I was probably too fast outside like 5:45 pace, but I was upset that my treadmill acted up. Finished the workout with a 1 mile easy cool down. Overall happy to run a little faster and longer today. My feet felt great during the workout! Getting back in shape I hope.


8/6
5+ miles

I ran to Huffman and back. Nice and easy. Felt pretty good.

8/5
12 miles

I ran the my hilly Boston route today in the rain. It actually felt really nice running in the rain. I picked up the pace pretty good the last 10 min. I averaged 6:42 pace. My feet are actually feeling pretty good.

8/4
9 miles

I ran the south loop and it felt really good. About 6:50 pace.

8/3
5 miles

Nice and easy recovery run. Kept it slow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive