December 14th- December 20th

Mileage for the Year 2009
2554 miles


Mileage for the week 12/14- 12/20
65 miles


12/20
17 miles

Met at Skinny Raven with their training group. Jerry Ross, John Clark, Jeff Heuseveldt, Monica Ross, and Ian Rhude ran together most of the way. It was nice running in a group. I felt okay. Tired toward the end. Legs just not use to the long run yet. 1 week in the books.

12/19
6 miles

An easy recovery run on the mille. 7:30pace. Was buzzed up on coffee. enjoyable run.

12/18
10 miles

-2 below today. I had a good run though. I ran my south loop and added an extra mile to get 10. Felt good.

12/17
6 miles

I ran at recovery pace on the treadmill. This is 7:30 pace. I believe the key for me is too take the recovery runs serious and run them slow.

12/16
12 miles

Snowed a lot today, but the city did a good job getting the sidewalks on Lake Otis cleared. I ran the first 8 miles outside and then jumped immediately on my treadmill for the last 4 miles. Yes, I was a little tired toward the end.

12/15
8 miles w/ 8X100m striders

Snowed a lot today and didn't want to truck and slip thourgh it, so I ran on the treadmill. A little tired in the beginning. Just need to get on x-mas break.

12/14
6 miles

Ran tonight to Huffman and back with extra loop. It was slightly snowing, but felt great to be outside. 1st day of training for Boston 2010.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive