January 4th- January 10th

Mileage for the Year 2010
98 miles


Mileage for the week 1/4- 1/10
67 miles


1/10
18 miles

Had a great run today. I ran my hilly boston route and then finished up with 6 more on the treadmill. I progressively got faster and my last mile was 6:21 pace. I can feel myself getting in better running shape. Positive week of training.

1/9
7 miles

Ran on the coastal trail with my friends Charlie and Jen Mahlen from fairbanks. Nice easy recovery pace.

1/8
9 miles

I ran the south loop after practice tonight. Felt pretty good.

1/7
6 miles

Nice and easy on the mille!

1/6
12+ miles

Ran in the dome today. Started out easy, but got after it a little the last few miles. Around 6:10 pace the last few. Felt good.

1/5
9 miles (4 miles @ tempo)

Did today's workout on the treadmill. 3 mile warm up. Didn't want to overdo it today but still was hard. 1st 3 miles were at 6:15 pace and last mile was at 6:07 pace. 2 mile cooldown. Nice to run a little faster today. It's been awhile.

1/4
6 miles

After junior high wrestling practice today. Nice and super easy outside to Huffman and back with the extra .8 mile. Legs feel tired tonight though.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive