June 21st- June 27th

Mileage for the Year 2010
1646 miles


Mileage for the week 6/21- 6/27
44 miles


6/27
4 miles

Nice and super easy this morning. I really don't like running here in Idaho. Ran at 8am and was already hot. Legs are dead from the last few days. Gotta get more sleep.

6/26
9 miles

Been doing the same route here in Pocatello. The first 3+ miles are all up hill. Ran at noon when it was hot!!! Very tough running here. Achilles still aches.

6/25
8+ miles

Same run as yesterday. Ran in the evening and it was a little cooler. Tough run here.

6/24
9 miles

My hip is totally fine today. It's weird I could barely walk yesterday and now it's like it never hurt. It must of been a nerve that was pinched or something. Glad it's better though. Very hot out today! I think its hard running in this elevation too.

6/23
Off

My hip hurt really bad today. I had a hard time walking especially up inclines. I'm really nervous about it. Right when I should be running more too.

6/22
8+miles (4 x 100m striders)

Ran around the wrestling facility and did a few miles on the Idaho state university track. Kept it easy, but was running at noon and it was hot. My right hip was giving some sharp pains about 10 minutes in. Same pain I experienced on Sunday when I started out. Hopefully it is nothing.

6/21
6 miles

Nice and super easy this morning at 5:45am before wrestling tournament. Legs tired from yesterday's hill run.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive