June 7th- June 13th

Mileage for the year 2010
1542 miles


Mileage for the week 6/7- 6/13
46 miles


6/13
12 miles

Ran the Boston prep route. Felt pretty good. Ran at an avg. of 6:32 pace.

6/12
6+ miles

Nice and easy from Chugiak High School. Ran on south birchwood loop. Ran into a Big Black bear a couple of minutes from school.

6/11
10 miles (4 miles @ Tempo)

I ran after camp today.
2.6 mile warm-up
4 miles at Tempo (5:49, 5:48, 5:39, 5:39)
3.4 miles steady

I kind of eased into my tempo today. It felt good. I really do enjoy tempo pace. It feels a little fast, but comfortable at the same time. My left achilles tendon is bothering a little lately. Have to keep an eye on it.

6/10
9+ miles w/ 6 X 100m striders

Same course as yesterday. Perfect running weather. cool and overcast.

6/9
9+ miles

Ran from Chugiak High School. Nice course on south birchwood down to the airstrip and back.

6/8
Off- Another rest day. Just too tired and this week is going to be easy anyway, before I get going in Marathon training again.

6/7
Off- Team Alaska Wrestling camp began. Snapped my 34 day running streak.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive