May 31st- June 6th

Mileage for the Year 2010
1496 miles


Mileage for the week 5/31- 6/6
64 miles


6/6
13+ miles

Ran my Boston prep route with some extra. I felt so good today. I felt like running a little faster. Average pace for run was 6:30 pace. Did feel a little pain on my anterior tibealis area when going down steep downhills on pavement. Hopefully its just a muscular thing. Great run today.

6/5
6 miles- recovery pace

Nice and easy to Huffman and back with extra loop

6/4
14 miles (Twilight 12K- 41:28)

I ran a nice and easy 4 mile shake out run this morning. Skinny Raven put on an awesome race tonight. The Kenyans took control and the winner set a 2 minute PR and ran the 12K in 37:07 which is 4:48 pace. I never seem to feel good in this race, but I ran alright. My time of 41:28 is 18 seconds PR from last year. So, I gotta be happy with that. Bears Tooth Pizza and Beer afterwards!!!

6/3
6 miles

Nice and easy to Huffman and back with extra loop. What a difference a couple of rest days will make you feel. I feel way better today. I also got a great night of sleep. I think I'm ready to have a good effort tomorrow in the race.

6/2
5+ miles

Extremely tired. Took it nice and easy today. I was able to get a massage too and took an ice bath. Hopefully I feel better by friday.

6/1
12 miles

Ran my Boston prep route. I Felt tired and so did my legs. Need to get better sleep and rest more. My pace ended up being 6:39 pace overall. Gonna take the next couple of days easy before the 12K on friday night.

5/31
8 miles

Met at Skinny Raven and ran the Twilight 12K course with Ross and Iverson. Wanted to get a quick refresher for the race on friday. As of today there was over 1150 signed up already. Gonna be a fun race!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive