June 28th- July 4th

Mileage for the Year 2010
1701 miles


Mileage for the week 6/28- 7/4
55 miles


7/4
5+ miles

Nice and easy recovery run at 10pm. Legs were sore from yesterday, so nice to take it easy and loosen them up a little.

7/3
16 miles

Jerry and I ran winner creek in Girdwood. Awesome Run! It was nice to get on the trails. Favorite run of the summer so far. Tired toward the end.

7/2
8 miles

I ran to Dearmoun and back with extra loop. Felt good running in 60 degrees again. Ran about 6:40 pace.

7/1
Off

Flew back to Alaska today from Salt Lake. Very tired. Had a good trip, but ready to get running again. Gotta love the temps in Alaska.

6/30
7 miles

Ran from hotel during break from tourney tonight. Wasn't sunny but still close to 90out. I still have pain in my achilles and don't know what to think about it. I may need to take some time off, which isn't cool at all.

6/29
5+ miles

Nice and easy with Mark Lane and Eli Hutchison from the hotel today.

6/28
13.5 miles

I ran from the hotel in Orem, Utah today. It was upper 80's when I took off. Carried a bottle of water and a gu. I actually felt really good during this run. It was nice to run on some flat ground for a change. The elevation here in Orem is 4,900 ft. Beautiful scenerey running toward the mountains. Good run today!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive