January 16th- January 22nd

Mileage for the Year 2012
258 miles


Mileage for the week 1/16- 1/22
80 miles


1/22
16 miles

Had a great run today. It was nice to run with some friends today too. Matias Saari and Willy Stoll who are also running Boston ran my Boston prep route with a little out and back on Elmore. Weather and footing were good today. The first 6 weeks of my Boston prep have been going great, except all the treadmill running, but it's what I can do at this point. Gonna be a real busy 2 weeks coming up.

1/21
8 miles

Still cold, but felt really good to be outside. Ran to Dearmoun and back with a little extra. Tried to keep it real easy.

1/20
11 miles

Ran in the morning because I'm hosting wrestling duals and senior night at South. Was tired in the beginning, but after I warmed up I felt good. Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:22 pace.

1/19
10 miles (6am/4pm)

A couple of easy recovery runs today.

1/18
13 miles

-12 below zero outside. I felt really good today during the run. Felt pretty effortless, which is a good sign I'm getting more fit. Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:07 pace. Big wrestling meet tonight against Service, West, and Dimond.

1/17
12 miles (8am/4pm)

Ran 8 miles w/ 10x100m striders. General Aerobic pace which was around 6:44 pace for most of run. Easy 4 recovery after wrestling practice.

1/16
10 miles (6am/4pm)

Recovery pace on both runs today. It felt good to get the blood flowing a little bit after my long run yesterday. Took an ice bath too. This is a recovery week too, so mileage will be down a little.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive