July 15th- July 21st

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,012 miles

Mileage for the week 7/15- 7/21
74 miles

7/21
16 miles

Worked at the Her/Tern Half Marathon today.  Set up and took down water stations, etc...  Beautiful and sunny day for the event.  I ended up not eating all day long, so after work I had to make a sandwich and take a couple hours to wait until I ran.  I didn't start running till 6pm and I was tired.  Still sunny and warm out too.

Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:10 pace for the last few miles.  Averaged 6:38 for entire run.  I didn't really feel that good today.  I believe because it was towards the end of day and I didn't eat well or get much sleep the night before.  Oh well, I got it done.  Gonna sleep good tonight.

7/20
6 miles

Easy 6 miles with J Ross after work from the store.  Another nice sunny day.  Felt pretty good, just need to start foam rolling and stretching better before it catches up to me.

7/19
11 miles

Ran before work today. It feels so good to have it out of the way.  Ran my south loop and added on.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:10 pace.  6:42 average for entire run.  Felt really good today.  Sun was out, but still cool in the morning.

7/18
6 miles

Easy running with Jerry Ross today from my house to Huffman and back.  Sunny and warm out.  Felt good, but right hip is a little achy?

7/17
13 miles

Ran my boston prep route after work today.  Felt really good, so I ran a little faster today.  Started at 7:15 pace, but last 6 miles were sub 6 pace. Average 6:26 for entire run.  Felt good.  Sun came out again when I started running too!

7/16
10 miles (10 x 100m striders)

Ran my south loop today.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:05 pace.  Averaged 6:30 pace for entire run.  Felt pretty good after I warmed up.  Striders felt good too.

7/15
12 miles (6am/6pm)

Both easy recovery pace runs today. Ran to Huffman and back on both of them.  Overcast and cool today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive