July 1st- July 7th

Mileage for the Year 2013
1,867 miles

Mileage for the week 7/1- 7/7
60 miles

7/7
13+ miles

Ran my Boston prep route today and ended up running 13.1 miles.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to sub 6 last 2 miles. Average for entire run was 6:30 pace. I felt pretty good, but legs still a little tired.

7/6
6 miles

Easy recovery after work today.  We've been getting overcast days all week.  Nice for running, but I could use some sunny days again.  Felt pretty good today.

7/5
7 miles

Ran from skinny mini with our running group. Had another awesome salmon and salad dinner.  Ran at a good clip on the way back.

7/4
6 miles

Easy recovery pace since I ran Lost Lake yesterday.  It was nice to get outside on the 4th and run a little.  Felt good, but legs tired.

7/3
15 miles "Lost Lake"

Drove 2 hours to seward.  Ran for 2 hours on the Lost Lake Trail. Drove 2 hours home.  It may seem like a long way to drive to run, but it's my favorite run in all of Alaska.  Took it easy, but was still tired on the way down.  I could've pushed it more, but I want to recover from this marathon, so it was smart not too.

7/2
7 miles

Ran an easy 57 minutes in the trails by Service with Jerry Ross, Harlow Robinson, and Patrick Conway.  We ran easy, but it was fun to get on the trails again.

7/1
6 miles

Rainy and overcast day.  Easy pace to Huffman and back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive