January 6th- January 12th "Week #4"

Mileage for the Year 2014
131 miles

Mileage for the week 1/6- 1/12
81 miles

1/12
20 miles

After a long bus ride from Fairbanks, I sucked it up and got on the treadmill.  It was snowing outside and I was tired, so I just got on the treadmill. Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:33 pace.  Kept it pretty easy the first 10 miles.  The last 4-5 miles were sub 6.  I felt great and it was so easy.

1/11
6 miles

Ran the halls of North Pole High School like I did when I was in high school.  Kept it easy at recovery pace.

1/10
10 miles

Woke up at 3:20 and was running before 4am to get it done before we boarded the bus for Fairbanks.  I was tired, but felt pretty good running and pumped I got it done.

1/9
10 miles (6am/4pm)

Both runs today were done at recovery pace.  Busy, but got it done. Felt a little vertigo in the afternoon while running after practice.

1/8
15 miles

Had a real good run today and I felt very strong.  Started at 7:30pace and progressed down to 5:30pace.  I felt strong the last few miles that were sub 5:40 pace.  I honestly felt like I could've kept that for another hour.

1/7
10 miles (10 x 100m striders)

Ran after practice tonight and it went well.  Threw in 10 striders as well.  Don't enjoy having to still run after a long day, but that's the way it is for awhile.

1/6
10 miles (6am/4pm)

Both easy recovery pace.  My feet were a little beat up from the terrain yesterday during long run.  I felt good though.  Back to school and busy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive