September 14th- September 20th

Mileage for the Year 2015
2,861 miles

Mileage for the week 9/14- 9/20
56 miles

9/20
Off

9/19
28 miles (Equinox Marathon 3:04:18- 3rd Place)

Always a tough race, but I actually had a good time.  I didn't do anything specific to get ready for this race and it showed on the ups and downs.  Beautiful course and love the fall colors in Fairbanks.  Still one of my favorie races.

1.8 mile warm-up around UAF

9/18
4 miles

Easy shake out run on the south track.  The sun was finally out!

9/17
5.5 miles ( 6 x 20 sec strides)

Pouring rain still outside.  It can stop now.  Felt really really good today.  Threw in some strides too.  Ran at AK club.

9/16
6 miles

Kept it easy recovery pace, but I felt really good which is encouraging.  All easy runs until race day!

9/15
7 miles (3 @ MP- 5:56, 5:52, 5:49)

Pouring outside, so I did this indoors at the AK Club.  Super warm and sweat everywhere.  Felt really good though.

9/14
6 miles

Ran from school and did the lower 4 and extra.  Legs felt heavy and stiff and my hips were bugging.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive