September 7th- September 13th

Mileage for the Year 2015
2,805 miles


Mileage for the week 9/7- 9/13
53 miles

9/13
Off

Legs still sore, so just going for a walk today.

9/12
12 miles

I was gonna run trails today, but it was pouring outside.  I mean I haven't it seen it come down like that in a long time.  Wasn't gonna have a crappy run, so I just went to the AK club.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:07 pace.  Felt really good.

9/11
6 miles

Super easy again at the AK club to keep it easy.  Quads still a little sore from wednesday.

9/10
7 miles

Super easy recovery at the AK club.  Decided to keep it just at 7 miles, when I could feel some soreness in quads.  Felt good though.  Need to just make sure legs are feeling good for next saturday.

9/9
12 miles

Ran with Matias up in Bear Valley.  He has some amazing and fun routes up there on the mountain.  It's definitely a running style I need to work on, but it's a lot of fun.  We ran for 1hr. and 45min and covered about 12 miles.  Need to do this more next year!

9/8
8 miles

Went to the AK club to run super easy recovery. Felt good.

9/7
8 miles

Nice and easy recovery run to Dearmoun and back.  Felt good, but could tell my legs were a little tired from yesterday.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive