September 28th- October 4th

Mileage for the Year 2015
2,936 miles

Mileage for the week 9/28- 10/4
42 miles

10/4
7 miles

Ran with wes tibbletts on the hillside trails. Great fall day but extremely sore still.

10/3
6 miles

Ran to Huffman and back and I'm extremely sore especially in my hip flexors.  All this running has really took a toll on my flexibility and my all round athleticism.  I need to be more conscious of the total package while training for marathons.

10/2
Off

Wrestled and drilled just a little.

10/1
7 miles

Easy pace at the AK club.

9/30
6 miles

Easy recover pace.  All week!!

9/29
8 miles

Same as yesterday, but I picked it up the last couple miles just down to 6:30ish pace.

9/28
8 miles

Easy recovery at the AK club.  I felt really good, but will keep it real easy for another full week or more.  Plus, wrestling starts on Wednesday!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive