September 21st- September 27th

Mileage for the Year 2015
2,894 miles

Mileage for the week 9/21- 9/27
33 miles

9/27
Off

Busy with Tae's dance recital and figured a full day off is good right now.

9/26
6 miles

Easy recovery at the AK club before Tae's dance recital.

9/25
9 miles

Had a blast after school running to Rabbit Lake and back even though it was by myself.  I kept it real easy.  It was snowing up there and I ran into a huge group of ptarmigan.  Need to do this more often.

9/24
8 miles

Another beautiful day out.  I should've went for a hike in the mountains.  I did the coastal trail again for just about an hour, nice and easy.  Legs getting better every day.

9/23
6 miles

Beautiful day outside, so I wanted to do something.  Ran from Westchester on the coastal trail.  Legs felt better the longer I ran.

9/22
4 miles

Ran super easy at the AK club.  Legs didn't feel that great:) But, it was nice to move a little.

9/21
Off

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive