December 21st- December 27th

Mileage for the Year 2015
3530 miles

Mileage for the week 12/21- 12/27
72 miles

12/27
17 miles (5 @ MP)

It was kind of a failed workout today.  I was suppose to do 8 miles at 5:52 pace and I just wasn't ready for it.  I'm following a little different program and I'm just not ready yet.  Plus, it's hard over the holidays with all the crap I've been eating.  Still got a good workout in though. Next time will be easier.

7 miles w/ 5 strides
5 miles @ 5:52 pace
5 miles 7:00 down to 6:22 pace.

12/26
7 miles

Easy recovery miles on the treadmill.  Felt really good and sometimes it's just fun running at a super easy pace and listening to good music.

12/25
12 miles

Had a great evening and Christmas morning with the kids.  I ran my Boston prep route and I felt pretty good despite all the junk I've been eating.  I'll clean up my diet after the holidays.  Nice to get outside on Christmas and run.

12/24
7 miles

Easy recovery in the garage on Christmas Eve! Felt great.

12/23
13 miles

Ran from the Post office and did totem with an out and back on the Coastal trail too.  7:35 pace down to 6:11 pace.  Felt good!!

12/22
10 miles w/ 10 X 20 sec strides

Ran the South loop with strides at the end.  I had to be careful with the ice on the strides, but overall it was a good run.  Kept it general aerobic pace.  7:38 pace down to 6:30 pace.

12/21
6 miles

Easy recovery pace.  Need to make sure to keep them easy after long runs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive