November 30th- December 6th

Mileage for the Year 2015
3,337 miles

Mileage for the week 11/30- 12/6
51 miles

12/6
8 miles

Nice to get outside and run again.  Just ran from the house, but the sun was out and I felt pretty darn good.  Kept is easy and focused on not going faster then 7 min pace.  1 more week of running until I officially begin training for Boston.

12/5
14 miles

Ran the totem from the post office and extended some on the coastal trai/northern lights to get a longer run.  I wanted to run a little longer today, so I could watch the Vikings at 9am tomorrow.  I felt really good and the sun was out.  Loved it.

12/4
6 miles

An easy 6 miler before our dual meet w/ Service  7:40 down to 6:49.  Felt good.

12/3
7 miles

Easy recovery pace in garage treadmill.  Felt good.

12/2
10 miles

Ran the totem and I felt really good.  Kept it General Aerobic.

12/1
6 miles

Easy 7 on the treadmill at home.  Felt ok.

11/30
Off

Got in a car accident right before I was going to go running.  2 cars hit each other and 1 slid into me unfortunately.  I feel okay, my neck is a little stiff.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive