September 1st- September 7th

Mileage for the Year 2014
2,903 miles

Mileage for the week 9/1- 9/7
102 miles

9/7
21 miles

Another amazing sunny fall day!!!!! Ran from Westchester again. Ran an out and back to Earthquake park and then got on chester creek and went to Albrect fields and back.  Kept the run easy for the most part, but was cruising.  Started at 7:20 pace and progressed down to 5:30 pace for the last mile.  The average for all 21 was 6:22 pace.  It felt very easy, which is motivating.

9/6
9 miles

Beautiful day today.  Love this fall weather.  Ran from Westchester Lagoon and did an out and back a little past Earthquake park.  Kept it at an easy recovery pace.  Felt great.

9/5
17 miles (12 miles w/ 8 @ Tempo (5:24 avg.)am &5pm)

I had a great workout today.  I felt strong and it was comfortable.  I believe I stayed in Tempo pace because I never extended myself and could have gone longer for sure.  Great confidence boost for me!

Easy 5 recovery pace mile to Huffman and back in the rain.


9/4
12 miles (6am/6pm)

Both runs were done at an easy recovery pace.  Easy on the treadmill at lunch and to Huffman and back in the rain in the evening.  Felt pretty good.

9/3
15 miles

What a day!  The sun was out and I felt great!  I was going to run easier, but I felt good so I kind of went with it.  Started at 7:15 pace, but was down to 6:35 by mile 3.  The majority of the run was around 6:15 pace with my last 2 miles 5:45, 5:29.  Love runs like this one.

9/2
16 miles (10am w/ 10X100m strides and 6pm)

General Aerobic run today at South during my lunch break and threw some strides in on the track of 100m.  Felt really good today.

Nice and easy recovery to Huffman and back after school. Felt good.

9/1
12 miles (6am/6pm)

Ran from Albrecht fields off of elmore with Holly at noon.  Kept it easy and felt pretty good.  In the evening I ran to Huffman and back.  Ran a little later than I wanted, but felt really good. Kept it at recovery pace though.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive