June 27th- July 3rd

Mileage for the Year 2011
1,581 miles


Mileage for the week 6/27- 7/3
66 miles


7/3
16 miles "Lost Lake"

Ran my favorite Alaska run today. It's also my first long run of the summer and real trail run. It was a beautiful day today too. Took it easy the first 6 miles uphill. I didn't want to push it too hard, but always a good effort going up. Ran solid up top and back down to the parking lot. It took about 1 hr. 52 minutes. I didn't run super hard, but was definetly tired and ready to be done. Soaked in Primose lake afterwards. Cold!!!

7/2
7 miles- recovery

Ran to Dearmoun and back nice and easy. Gonna run Lost Lake tomorrow!!!!

7/1
11 miles

Ran with TJ and Jerry this morning and had another great run. Temps were great and I felt so strong and breathing was easy. Averaged 6:26 pace for the run.

6/30
8.3 miles

Felt great to be back in Anchorage. Temps are great and I felt like I have so much more oxygen. Utah is over 4,500 ft. Ran to Dearmoun and back with extra loop. Averaged 6:36 pace.

6/29
7 miles

Same Same out and back. Started easy, but put a little tempo in on the way back. Felt good and strong. Last day of Nationals.

6/28
6.2 miles

Same out and back. Ran at 6:20am and it actually felt good and cool. Started out easy to warm up.

6/27
11 miles

First run in Utah. Ran from hotel and did an out and back so I wouldn't get lost. Ran at 8am to beat the heat, but was still hot.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive